2010/02/21

Gettin' naughty

This weekend has been really relaxing, even though I found out an investment-bank-kind-of won't give me any loan to set up my own gallery and even though I'm facing some pretty big questions about my future: how much will I load on studying at University (if I ever get in), how much on being an entrepreneur, what should I do to really make a living with P-pas and what are the other projects I'm getting involved with. I should study for matriculation examination, move completely back in Helsinki (it's hard to be a part-time-habitant), sleep and work as much as I can. Now I'm just chilling. It feels great for once.
So, I decided to sketch some stupid prints I've been obsessed with quite a while. Here are some versions of them so you can get the basic idea:
I created a new photo album in Facebook about the prints I'm working on so that anyone can comment on them. That's how I get the best perspective to whatever I'm doing: asking other people's opinion. P-pas is certainly not all about me and my style. How self-centered would that be?
Despite the few negative things (such as not getting the financial support I would need to realise my dreams (but well, I'll figure some new, more economical dreams) I'm glad and very zen.
Wish you're all doing fine aswell.
xo, Essi-diot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open up!

since 09.09.09

Where are you from? 13.10.09 -->

free counters