2009/12/07

Désolée!

How can I have forgotten P-pas' english blog for over one week?! I've been updating the finnish one every second day, but for some reason I've never had the time to do the same here. But has there really been anything that interesting going on lately? I tell, you judge.


 
 
 I made brownies.





I preXmas-partied a little with my model Heidi and other girlfriends!


 
And today I decided to tidy my messy room up. I also got a little wild and broke a frame that belonged to Pedestrian. Darn! It actually kind of exploded because I ironed a shirt on it. How stupid can a blonde be?



To get over my clumsyness, I designed some new clothes. I came up with this "Be square" -idea! You know when every invitation says Be there or be square? Well, I decided that it's OK to be square. In this case the letter B has fallen to its tummy and square has turned to a cube. I had my own problems realising these prints, but I'm happy even though they are not perfect (you can find some nice dog hair under the print layer etc.. ;) - neither am I.

Much more crazycool clothes coming in a few days!
xxoo, Essi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open up!

since 09.09.09

Where are you from? 13.10.09 -->

free counters