2009/11/28

Harder better faster -- better



 

I'm attending to an art course dealing with human and real models. It's all very new to me, because I'm no artist. I'm anyways interested in this project - I rarely participate in anything this.. artistic. Of course I work with P-pas prints and outlook and stuff, but this kind of a more traditional art has been out of my league. I once tried to draw, it was year ago, but I couldn't find that my thing that would have kept me expressing myself. Maybe I'll get excited and continue sketching and designing.
I'd like to adopt a more graphic style when it comes to drawing. It's easy to work with pencils and pencil shading, but plain lines are more challenging. I fancy pop-art and minimalism, so I'm going to turn these two pictures above into pop-arty drawings à la style below. It's easy to manipulate photos in the computer, but we'll see if I manage to get some coolness done with my bare hands and black marker pens.


 

I usually don't play with my photos this much. There's just been something really temptating with pastels and fresh colours. Anyways I always wear black, white and grey. Occasionally brown, too. How boring (or normal..) can a design-entrepreneur look?

Have a nice weekend!
xoxo, Essi


PS. Follow me via bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open up!

since 09.09.09

Where are you from? 13.10.09 -->

free counters