2009/09/08

Greetings from Finland





Hello there everywhere!
(especially all you hot guys)
 

Voìla the opening entry of P-pas' english blog. What is P-pas, actually, and who the heck am I? Let me tell you, but beware - talented misspelling ahead!


I'm a Finnish 18-year-old student in upper secondary school (more precisely a candidate for the matriculation examination) who happened to get inspiration for her own firm. A fatal boost of enthousiasm pushed me forwards to really set up a shop, even though it isn't in real action yet. The webstore is having its grand opening the 1. October - till that P-pas will concentrate on making plans about designs (clothes, jewelery and accessories), different collections and potential future events. I'm going to spend a week in Romania during this month and I'm hopeful to find beautiful handcrafts and art to distribute. An Edward Cullen chillin' in Transilvania would be ok aswell.



So, I am young, enthousiastic and adventurous. That's why I'm pretty sure this is what I'm supposed to do with my life. With "this" I mean being owner of a business I feel strongly for. I have deep feelings for many kinds of beauty and esthetics. Sadly I'm not artistic and business-oriented enough to succeed just on my own, and that's why P-pas is all about the talent and creativity of other young doers and designers. Instead of offering one vision, P-pas will have plenty of outlooks and styles.
 


samples of Chicly Chained, Comix and Shell-ish



To be expected (for now):
- STAY TUNED: different tunings (mostly on shirts): girly ruffles, rivets & chains, relaxed pockets, cute buttons
- VINTAGE MARKET with classic and retro clothes such as Levi's 501 jeans and good looking second hand
- GET JEWELED: many jewel collections: Shell-ish (shells), Comix (cartoon-inspired speech bubbles etc.),Just Spit It Out (press cuttings), Chicly Chained, Back to Nature (leaves colored by autumn) ...
- GET DECORATED: three different photo collections, one inspired by Helsinki, one by the beautiful moments of life, one by.. my own mixed shots.


And much more on the way. GET PRINTED will be a major part of P-pas' product range. Different prints designed by different type of artists will bring good mood and goddamn good look to your style. Guaranteed!



Just to revise: From 1/10/2009 any of the articles can be ordered from P-pas webstore (address of the site to be revealed later) to any EU country. More photos and information about P-pas' philosophy and garment ethics coming later.















Stay tuned!
Chic style, chill life, fresh attitude.
- without forgetting a twinkle in your eye ;)


Love, Essi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Open up!

since 09.09.09

Where are you from? 13.10.09 -->

free counters