2009/10/23

Two out of four


Get Printed is finally done, sent forwards and arriving to the webstore in two weeks!

Here's some more concrete demonstrations of the prints and how they will appear on the shirts. These two represent the more graphic side (simple colours and focus on the lines and shapes), the two others are richer on colors. The final look of the shirts is going to be much cooler than these examples made by me and Paint (again..), but at least you'll have a clue of what to expect.

 

I had a dilemma with this dreadlock-girl. First I wanted her to have something pink beside her head, some kind of aura, but at the last moment I decided to let the idea go. So, there won't be any pink horns-a-like or other stuff-o disturbing her - only the vinyls and witty self respect. The text says: "je m'aime / et quoi que tu dises je sais que / tu m'aimes aussi", which means: "I love me / and no matter what you say, I know / you love me too." You should all stick to this kind of an attitude!



That's all for now. There are about 30 Spit It Out -jewels waiting to be finished, so I should probably go and get some jewellery done! Before that, in a few minutes, actually, I get to design a small winter-collection of beanies, mittens and mufflers with a handcraft enthousiast. I'm interested to see with what kind of a consensus we'll end up.

Write you later alligatorz,
Essi

PS! P-pas can be spotted at Futuuri2009-exhibition on 5.-6.11. (thu-fri) which takes place at the culture centre Verkatehdas in Hämeenlinna. The entrance is free, and there will be lectures and information about education, being an entrepreneur and all kinds of stuff about the future we youngs have ahead us. By the way, Pete Parkkonen (an Idols winner of.. last year?) is coming too ;)

PS. What do you think about these two prints? Thumbs up or double-up?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open up!

since 09.09.09

Where are you from? 13.10.09 -->

free counters