2009/10/21

It almost worked...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I had worked with this P-pas -print of my own, drawed lines and sized fonts and made sketches after sketches, when I came to realize the result was AWFUL. HORRIBLE. TERRIBLE!

a) the text was partly crooked
b) the text was partly sprawled
c) the text was mainly ugly

The sketches were pretty cool with all the stabilo lines and the pencil blurrs, but after all the hard work i couldn't come up with anything better to do with the phunking print than this masterpiece:


GLORY TO PAINT! © me

Thank God my reliable graphic designer helped me out, and P-pas is getting a really cool "pourquoi pas" -print coming on November. Bright colours on dark clothes and hoodies and bags. And stuff.

xoxo, Essi,
who's glad no one's perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open up!

since 09.09.09

Where are you from? 13.10.09 -->

free counters