2009/11/20

The horror dawg

I didn't work much yesterday. The main reason was my mental coma, but an otrher factror also affected me: my hunnybunny Toto, who had a small surprise under his bandana scarf. The dog was wearing the scarf to cover  two operation cuts from the day before yesterday (Toto had two sebaceous glands removed from the neck area), but it turned out the Bandana didn't protect them too well. When I had a look under the scarf, an unpleasant suprise hit me.



The 15-cm-long seaming had partly teared so that the freshly-stitched skin opened up nicely. I told myself not to take it too seriously, because the cut hap opened only 2-3 cm. I just shivered a bit and tried to fix the damage. Bandaid-coverage seemed like a good idea, but when Toto decided to scratch the itchy cut on the back of his neck, I had to face the the most unpleasant surprise ever.


the cut before the actual tearing

The teared cut had doubled its size. There was a wide, bright pink hole on the neck, which caused a slight panic among me and my mother. I screamed and laughed (in shock) and almost cried and ran around the house and tried to figure out what to do with the monster dog from hell. Toto really looked like a killer dog from a B-class horror movie. He shook his head, which only made the open cut look worse and more.. wide.
Thank God we got to the vet nearly immediately. It was 9 PM when all of this happened, so reaching an available veterinarian wasn't the easiest task on Earth. But luckily Toto was tacked and closed up in only 30 minutes from the big horror scenario. No great damage caused - aside the traumatising effect on me and my mom.




Pinkie-boy recovering and having a good night's sleep

Besides this drama, I have some exciting P-pas news:  I decided to let the Vintage market go, because more is less and P-pas is better off without second hand. I do use second hand and other recycled materials on Stay Tuned -clothes anyway!

- Essi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open up!

since 09.09.09

Where are you from? 13.10.09 -->

free counters