2009/11/25

A promise is promise



I made some food yesterday, because I had promised my mom and grand-mother to do that. About six hours before the dinner I started to think about the menu. I don't do fast food or other simple shiet when it comes to real dinner, so after a while of thinking I came up with Italian foods like these:

Starter

Parma ham and cantaloupe
figs, crostinis, honey-almond-brie
&
coil-salt,
honey
and 
a bit of truffle oil


Main course

risotto in white wine
with
mushrooms,
bacon
and 
sun-dried tomatos


Dessert

Cheese cake
with
fresh vanilla
and 
hints of orange&lemon juice and peels
accompagned with
orange&lemon sauce

Mm-yeah. It was okay.

Tomorrow I'm going to be interviewed on a local newspaper, which is great. I might get to Finland's biggest newspaper aswell, but it's still uncertain. But what is certain, P-pas will be seen on a popular Finnish women's magazine (free advertising space, niiice! - even though it's just a small-ish note) in a few weeks.

What else? ! Jingle Bell Rock -jewel collection has come out. Check it out here and tune in Xmas spirit! Whoa.

xo,
Essi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open up!

since 09.09.09

Where are you from? 13.10.09 -->

free counters