2009/11/06

I should get some sleep

I've been busy and lazy and I still am, actually, so I'm going to post you a link to my finnish blog, where you can admire the few photos I've posted. Try to figure out what's been up!




Jingle Bell Rock

No, no, just kidding. Well, I do recommend you to go HERE to see more photos, because these few are quite random just by themselves.
 

Je m'aime / et quoi que tu dises je sais que / tu m'aimes aussi

Today was the first day of two-day-lasting education and future -exhibiton, where I'm presenting P-pas. I had the table full of clothes and jewellery, but not many had bought cash with them - end of the story. Better luck tomorrow, hopefully. I have loads of shirts that deserve to be worn and almost as much jewels that go to waste in the drawer! But the biggest waste is if the Get Printed -perfectnesses don't find their matches (meaning people to wear them).

     Luckily P-pas sells to the entire EU-area. This means that you, my european friend, can do some serious Get Prined shopping (for you and only you or to someone to whom you'd like to give stylish quality for Xmas present, for example) in only a few days!


I was also shooted on the local news. I yelled at the microphone and made funny faces, but that's allright. Someone has to be the stupid looking, ain't it so?

Now I'm off to craft some geography-themed necklaces for tomorrow. Flags and stuff. I don't even like geography, I suck at it! But the colours and shapes are so nice looking..



"Take it easy", says my cockerspaniel Toto - who, in fact, tends to stress more than me. At the moment I have no energy to really stress about anything, even though it might hit me with a heavy hammer on the forehead some day soon. When I realise everything's going deeply wrong and I'm no good to anyone. Why do I have to be so comicly melodramatic when writing in english?

Sleepy greetings,
Essi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open up!

since 09.09.09

Where are you from? 13.10.09 -->

free counters