2009/11/16

Wnb fashion blogger

I've finally done it! I'm ready to reveal my face - which is quite a logical choice. I should be regarded as a sort of fashionist-trendsetter because P-pas is a real label, so there's no reason for me to hide. This (business, life, style, lifestyle-blog) is my thing and I'm proud of it, goddamnit! Don't you agree that these clothes are great? Not weird, not tacky. Just chill, good looking garments. That's all you need to have a fresh, everlasting style. Of course there are many opinios about clothes, but I, for example, think that P-pas' men's XL-clothes are unbeatable as dresses!

Here's what I've worn during this weekend:




night out: white flood with black leggings and basic leather boots

I'm planning to launch a bunch of XL-size clothes for the next collection. Not only will there be big shirts, P-pas will sell customized dresses! You get the idea from these pictures, but P-pas offers it more chicly: loose clothes with feminine cut. Both in hoodies and tees. I'm so excited, because there's never enough "easy dresses" to wear. These one's are all about being easy! And stylish, naturally. I'm hoping to get the next Get Printed -collection out during this year, but it depends on P-pas' economical situation. So, let's all buy our clothes and jewels and Xmas presents from P-pas and wait for the next arrivals to come! Controversial, funny and fresh prints ahead.

xo, Essi

PS. I prefer the green version of me. It compensates the skin tone. Green + red = normal, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open up!

since 09.09.09

Where are you from? 13.10.09 -->

free counters